Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy Saturday!

If you have good thoughts they will shine out of you face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely! 

Just a quickie for today!

Did you ever hear of "The Secret"? You should look into it if you haven't. A friend of mine a couple of years ago introduced me to "The Secret". Ever since then I have become obsessed with it on a daily basis. I swear by it. Just makes you think a little harder about trying to stay positive. When you think positive, it brings more positive to you. 

Everyday I write some sort of positive thought or quote for my girls and text it to them. I guess they look forward to it because if I miss a day they will ask me "where is their Secret"? I will post one everyday from now on and share it with you. Maybe it will help us all to try and stay more positive! 

Photo from my Pinterest, This guy got the idea!
Hope you will all have a great Saturday!
Think Happy, Be Happy!

Kim:)

No comments:

Post a Comment