Wednesday, October 24, 2012

It's One of Those Little Things!

Quote of the day: What if today we were just grateful for everything!

Everyone's heard of the expression "enjoy the little things". Well this is one of those little things! I heard this older song a couple of months ago and it's become my favorite song...ever! It puts me in the best mood every time I hear it. You have to listen to it. It's a must and I just wanted to share it with you. I have it on my itunes, in my car and even made a graduation dvd for Jul with this song on it. Tell me what you think! 



In the mean time take a peek at the photos I have been taking of our gorgeous Fall sky while listening to the song. They seem to fit this song perfectly. 
Ok, maybe you'll think I'm goofy but I bet it makes you feel good!





















Hope you liked the song and all have a Lovely Day!

Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment