Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's a Golden Halloween!

Quote for the day: Life is to short to be anything but happy!

I was just checking the old Web out for Halloween costume ideas and I came across the cutest Golden Retrievers. These guys should make you at least smile!
The boys in the sun hat and glasses are ours and we are quite obsessed with them. They are the best boys ever. Ozzi is the chunk a lunk, and yes he's named after Ozzi Osbourne. Dallas is the love muffin, and named after the Cowboys. Go Cowboys! I know, I know. My kids tell me I'm crazy too. They're like, "Mom why do you talk to them in that dog voice that you do"? Well if any of you are dog lovers you know exactly why and how I do that. Anyway, I can go on and on about them. But I just wanted to share these photo's with you. Thought you might get a chuckle or two! By the way the rest of these photos are lovingly borrowed from the internet.




I hope that you all have a great rest Sunday and a Golden day tomorrow!

Kim :)






No comments:

Post a Comment