Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Very Pinteresting Halloween things!


Smile...it's another day to enjoy life!

My whole family just loves Halloween. I don't know why. It's just our thing. I asked the girls how did we get so obsessed with Halloween? They said it's because I always made it such a fun and exciting holiday. Aww! I did good! 

I always did and still do decorate the hello out of the house. Anyway, here are some of my favorite Halloween ideas from my Pinterest. By the way I am totally and completely obsessed with Pinterest.

Via Pinterest: Love this!
Via Pinterest: I'm doing this. Already found my branch!
Via Pinterest: Love, Love Love the Jack-o-lanterns!
Via The Fickle Pickle: Look no stick! So making these for homecoming this weekend. Yumm!

I hope something here will inspire you to go out and decorate your own castle. Have a bootiful day!
Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment