Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What the Heck is Zentangle?

Quote of the day: This is your life, do what you love and do it often.


What is Zentangle? The definition of Zentangle: an easy-to-learn, relaxing, and fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured contained patterns.  I had no idea either. I found it on My Happy Obsession, Pinterest. http://pinterest.com/kmarks5/zentangle-love/ 
I don't know why I like it so much, but it makes me happy. So if we're happy, it's all good!

Hmmm...I just realized when I was in 6th grade going to Yantacaw School in Nutley, NJ, my bff Lori and I use to do similar types of drawings. We just called it doodling. We use to do it everyday with our names. We would do big bubble letters and put all kinds of crazy designs in each letter. It was our thing. We would make them for all our friends. Everyone wanted one! Who knew it had a name! 


The other day I had an idea for Halloween! So I began my Zentangle.

It's getting there!
Lookin' Good!

Just needs a stalk!
Almost done!

Waa Laa! I haven't done this in years. I think I'm on a roll. 
I will keep you posted on my next one. It's in the works!

Get out you pens and show me what you can do!

Happy Zentangling!


Kim :)


No comments:

Post a Comment